Discus – the new highend grow light
- The design objective of the Lumeolux DISCUS was to develop a compact, handy LED light in the 300 watt class whose generated luminous flux is capable of replacing conventional sodium high-pressure lamps with a power consumption of 600 to 1,000 watts.
- The Lumeolux Discus is the only LED light to grow plants with controlable UV-peaks.
- The controlling of the LED-Light will be established via a modern and intuitive WLAN app
- The aluminum body, which is extruded with a 5500 tonne press and is prduced from one piece, rovides four redundant cooling fans in the cooling ribs and is almost redundant for the necessary cooling of the LEDs and the control electronics.
- The real-time monitroing of the board temperature, which automatically reduces the power of the luminaire at critical temperatures, increases operational safety and protects against premature performance degradation and hardware damage.
- The polycarbonate attachments provide a perfect look and provide a quick jumpstart of the luminaire using the integrated Touch Sense buttons.
- The cover with special glass not only ensures optimum transmission of all wafelengths generated in the luminaire, but also offers the best possible protection of the power electronix and LEDs against contamination, moisture and mechanical damage.
- SciTronix uses only high-power LEDs with the highest available flux bins from well-known manufacturers such as Cree.
- The control electronics of the Lumeolux Discus has been implemented with passive and active components of the latest generation in order to be able to build on the highest reliability and efficiency.
- Illumination of high quality and sophisticated plants
- light / plant research
- for production of active plant ingredients in indoor operation
- Algal research
- newest LED technology
- correct light spectrum validated scientifically
- high efficient lighting for plants
- connectable via WLAN
content of delivery
- power supply
- hanging kit
- power cable
|input voltage||90 bis 264VAC; 127 bis 370 VDC|
|Output voltage:||24 V|
|frequency:||47 until 63 Hz|
|Amount of LEDs:||105|
|beam angle:||120 degrees|
|Operating temperature:||0 until 50°C|
|rel. Humidity:||10 to 90% not condensing|
|Type of connection:||WLAN|
|Operating modes:||Standalone (Offline without WLAN) , grouped (WLAN) and single|
|APP||Android APP, Windows, will be extended|
This post is also available in: German